The Launch of My Mentoring Program “Fundamentals for C++ Professionals”
I have prepared my mentoring program and am ready to start on 22nd April.
I’m happy to say that I’m ready to start my mentoring program on 22nd April. In short, I’ve recorded more than 400 video lectures, more than 100 posts, and about 40 one-hour presentations. Additionally, I will give a Q&A session each week, and you can always reach me by e-mail. I will record the Q&A sessions and add them to the existing content.
Of course, you want to have more information about my mentoring program. I have already written three posts about it.
I assume you still have questions. I will present my mentoring program in three online sessions and answer your questions. Here are the three time slots. I hope at least one of them works out for you. All times are (CET/GMT + 1).
- 11th March (9:00 – 10:00 CET)
- 11th March (20:00 – 21:00 CET)
- 12th March (19:00 – 20:00 CET)
If you want to know more about my mentoring program, write an e-mail to info@ModernesCpp.de and say if you want an invitation for meeting 1, 2, or 3. To make this message short, here are the next steps.
- 14th March to 31st March: registration for the mentoring program “Fundamentals for C++ Professionals” is open
- 22nd April: the launch of the mentoring program “Fundamentals for C++ Professionals“
I’m excited to start my mentoring program,