- 10. June 2022 at 12:01 #10483RainerKeymaster::
Our mentoring program will take nine moths. We have content for 30 weeks but (9 * 4 weeks = 36 weeks).
Therefore, after big topics, we make a break that you can use to repeat the previous C++ material. The Q&A session takes place as usally.
Here are the breaks:
- Week 6 (after move semantics and perfect forwarding)
- Week 12 (after classes and objects)
- Week 14 (after inheritance)
- Week 17 (after templates)
- Week 20 (after STL introduction)
- Week 24 (after STL details)
- Week 27 (after In- and Output)
- Week 30 (the end: Tasks)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.