- 28. April 2022 at 17:39 #9150SideeqParticipant::
One area I’ve had difficulty with in the past is “reading” lines of source. I came across a website called cdecl: C gibberish <-> English ( https:// cdecl . org ) a few years back and promptly forgot about it. “Reading” lines of code contained in the first week preparation, jolted a faint memory, and I found it again after a Google search. I was hoping I could your opinion on the accuracy of translations and ask if there are any additional resources on this “reading” lines of source correctly. Perhaps it might be of use, to have a dedicated Topic for posting such questions to check for accuracy as we progress through the course?
Below is an example of what I mean by “read” (taken from the website above):
char * const (*(* const bar))(int )
declare bar as const pointer to array 5 of pointer to function (int) returning const pointer to char
- 29. April 2022 at 08:58 #9152RainerKeymaster
- 29. April 2022 at 14:46 #9162TobiasParticipant
- 3. May 2022 at 01:55 #9281
- 29. April 2022 at 14:50 #9163
- 20. May 2022 at 01:32 #9976
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.