- 13. August 2022 at 11:58 #74566::
I had in the last week a few questions like this: What will happen if the mentoring is done? I may need additional help in the future.
Here is my idea. I’m open to improvement. Let’s continue this discussion on the forum. I copy this e-mail into the forum:
I will offer two memberships: a Mentee and a Community membership. The Mentee membership is what all of you are currently doing.
My goal is to create something maintainable by Beatrix (finance) and by me (Plattform administration).
Here are more details
- Member of the mentoring program
- Includes community membership
- Access to the previous mentoring program => Only previous mentees can be members
- Cannot participate in the Q&A session (You can watch recorded Q&A sessions)
- Becomes member if requested
- I write one remainder at the end of the mentoring
- You can start and end it at any point in time
- Current Mentee of any mentoring program => free
- Current not a member of any mentoring program => €30/month; payable for a year in advance: €360
Stops automatically after a year => I write one remainder
To make it short. As a community member, you have access to all current and improved stuff you were Mentee before, with one exception. You cannot participate in the live Q&A sessions.
I hope this makes sense to you. Please give me feedback. I want to create something valuable for you,
- 13. August 2022 at 20:29 #74569Carlos AlmeidaParticipant
- 13. August 2022 at 20:39 #74570
- 15. August 2022 at 13:10 #75027RichardParticipant
- 15. August 2022 at 21:22 #75029
- 19. August 2022 at 02:01 #76124
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.