Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
        Up
        Down
        ::

Hi Rainer,

I posted on Templates (Week 16) and got a message in a box saying that the topic is pending moderation. I normally don’t see that (I think). I see that indeed the topic is not listed when I navigate back to the forum index.  It is probably in the “pending moderation pool” because when I try to post again I get the error below. Is the “pending moderation” message expected? I just don’t remember this happening before.

Participant
          Up
          Down

And indeed I saw my post above right away, no pending moderation message. I posted the message above and this message from an incognito window where I logged in to modernes. I wonder if somehow in my other window where I posted the has function topic I was not logged in but still looked as if I was logged in. I could see all the lessons, the resources page and the forum.

RainerRainer
          Keymaster
            Up
            Down

Honestly, I don’t know why this happens. In the documentation, they say that your topic is pending if you post the first time. Of course, this is not true for you. I will investigate more.

RainerRainer
            Keymaster
              Up
              Down

I found the issue. When you have two or more links in your topic, WordPress regards this as spam and I, therefore, have to approve. I increased the limit to 5.

Participant
                Up
                Down

Maybe that WordPress issue blocked also my comment for Diana on this topic https://www.modernescpp.org/forums/topic/opening-external-links-on-a-different-tab/

I think, it had two links inside.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.